LADIEUp one level
The LADIE reference model supports Learning Activity Authoring (the design and construction of learning activities and the discovery, specification, sequencing and packaging of content) and Learning Activity Realisation (the construction of the environment in which learning activities are to take place and execution of the learning activities themselves). The LADIE project combines practical teaching and learning experience, pedagogy/didactics through the DialogPlus project in addition to the needs of existing technologies.
- ALT-C 2005 pre-conference workshop ALT-C 2005 Manchester, 2005-09-05 14:00:00 - 2005-09-05 17:00:00
- The E-Learning Framework (ELF) aims to make explicit the network functions of e-learning to offer greater interoperability, and to create a common approach across the e-learning community. The LADIE ELF reference model project is mapping the Learning Activity Domain to the ELF, through the consideration of the design, construction and execution of learning activities The LADIE project combines practical teaching and learning experience, pedagogy/didactics through the DialogPlus project in addition to the needs of existing technologies. Topics to be covered and expected outcomes: This seminar will both the pedagogical and technical aspects of the project, the relationship to DialogPlus, and to give an overview of the Learning Activity Reference Model. This seminar aims to disseminate the work of LADIE reference model project, and to benefit from the viewpoints of the wider e-learning community.
- Project files and documents
- Documents produced by the LADIE reference model project including:use cases, taxonomies, specifications, literature review as they become available. Selecting the title (marked in red) allows you to download the individual document. Acknowledgement: The LADiE team would like to thank everyone who gave freely of their time to help organise and/or attend our workshops.
- Project outline
- This document gives details of the project document, aims and objectives, relationship to the framework and full contact details as outlined in the bid. If you'd like further information, please contact Ann Jeffery at A.C.Jeffery@soton.ac.uk
- Online Educa pre-workshop Berlin, 2005-11-30 14:00:00 - 2005-11-30 18:00:00
- Did You Hear the One About the ELF, the Model and the Learning Technologist? E-Learning Reference Models Explained and Examined. A workshop detailing the work of 4 reference model projects, UNFOLD and SLeD.
- LADIE reference model guides
- This folder contains the LADIE reference model guides: the pedagogy, implementation guide and services guide to the reference model. The pedagogy guide is aimed at practitioners, the implementation guide for learning technnologist and the services guide for vendors and systems level developers.